First, start with our VRBO listing…
The Via Miraleste listing on vrbo.com contains a map with pinpoint locations of some guest-favorite restaurants…
Grown Up Restaurant Faves:
- TRIO Restaurant (www.triopalmsprings.com)
Great American modern food at reasonable prices
- Purple Palm (www.colonypalmshotel.com/dining.php)
Located at the Colony Palms Hotel
- Spencer’s (www.spencersrestaurant.com)
Four-star American cuisine with a French-Pacific Rim influence
Family Favorites for Dining with Kids:
- El Mirasol (elmirasolcocinamexicana.menutoeat.com)
A great casual local Mexican food place, close to Tahquitz Canyon. Best carnitas I’ve ever had!
- Bill’s Pizza (www.billspizzapalmsprings.com)
A guest said this was GREAT. Please note: They don’t take credit cards.
- Sherman’s Deli (www.shermansdeli.com)
Famous local place, but I’ve never been there
- Hamburger Mary’s (www.hamburgermarysps.com)
Burgers / fries / shakes kind of place that my kids loved.
- GRIND BRGR BaR (www.restaurantsofpalmsprings.com/topchop.php)
A guest ate here and loved it. Grass fed beef burger patties, plus a great outdoor patio overlooking Palm Canyon Drive.
- Kalura Trattoria (www.kalura-trattoria.com)
A guest ate here and loved it. Wonderful Italian dishes with comfortable indoor or outdoor seating.