Retail & Outlet Shopping
Downtown Palm Springs offers a variety great retail shopping opportunities, as do nearby Palm Desert and Rancho Mirage. Learn more about the shopping options available in each location…
If you’re a fan of outlet shopping, then the nearby Desert Hills Premium Outlets (phone: 951.849.6641) offers some of the best! The Outlets are just west of Via Miraleste, located at:
48400 Seminole Drive
Cabazon, CA 92230
Outlets include: Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Tahari, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Lacoste, J.Crew, Jimmy Choo, Loro Piana, MaxMara, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tod’s, Yves Saint Laurent, Zegna and many more!
You probably already know that Palm Springs is a hot spot for mid-century architecture, but it’s also home to some amazing mid-cen shopping! Here are a few great options:
- Vintage Oasis – Mid-Century Furnishings & Accessories
373 S. Palm Canyon Drive Studio A
68929 Perez Rd, Cathedral City
- Retrospect – Restored mid-century furnishings.
666 N. Palm Canyon Drive
- Dazzles – Mid-century furnishings & an extensive selection of bake-lite jewelry.
1035 N. Palm Canyon Drive,
- A La Mod – Mid-century furnishings.
768 N. Palm Canyon Drive
- Trina Turk Residential
895 N. Palm Canyon Drive
- Studio One 11 – High-end & rare mid-century furnishings & accessories from the 30’s-70’s.
2675 N. Palm Canyon Drive
- Modern Way – Mid-century furnishings & accessories from the 50’s – 70’s.
745 N. Palm Canyon Drive
- Route 66 West – Vintage bakelite and designer costume jewelry
465 N. Palm Canyon Drive