We hope you enjoyed Via Miraleste! Upon your departure, please check through this list and make sure all of the following have been completed:
- Please make notes of anything that is amiss so that it can be corrected as quickly as possible.
- If you enjoyed the property, we would so appreciate a positive property review note either on VRBO.com or HomeAway.com.
- Strip bed linens, place linens and used towels in laundry area.
- Please leave kitchen in reasonably clean condition.
- Dispose of perishable food items. Please remember to take all of the trash out to minimize smells and pests.
- Trash day is Mondays and Thursdays. If you’re leaving Sunday, please bag up all of the garbage in strong black trash bags (under the sink) and place at end of driveway. If you’re leaving mid-week, please leave in black trash bags in the trash containers. Susie or housekeeper will put out trash closer to trash day. Please do not leave garbage containers at the end of the driveway unless you will be able to take them in again — they will disappear in the wind.
- All interior lights off, please, and all air conditioners off (there are 2 — one controlled from the south hall, one in main living/dining room)
- Stereo and TV equipment off.
- In the water heater closet on south side of house, please turn off outdoor lighting.
- Make sure pool and spa heat are OFF.
- Please put all patio furniture (with the exception of the table) under the covered patio
- Please make sure windows and doors are locked, and all window coverings are down (huge energy savings)
- Close all doors, set the alarm, then exit front door, lock up the house and off you go! If you are borrowing keys, please make arrangements for Susie to pick up keys (949) 228-6037 cell (949) 646-6037 home or send them to Susie’s home address: 1959 Rosemary Place, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Have a question? Or, are you ready to book your Palm Springs getaway? We're here to help: